Lead, coordinator, facilitate and provide support in all marketing department activities.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- Assist in developing Plans and Strategies (forecasting, strategy/concept/packaging development and product/marketing qualification).
- Manage Activation from end-to-end. Not only briefing the creative agency.
- Inspect layouts, advertising copy, edit script, audio & video and other promotional material for adherence to specification in coordination with marketing manager.
- Assume full ownership of artwork development with agencies from brief to implementation.
- Track and analyze brand performance by SKU and identifying issues where available.
- Analyze and summarize market data (sales statistics, consumer panels / distributors).
- Check daily Sales report and share regular updates.
- Conduct regular trade visits to monitor in-Market execution and gather insights from the trade – “being the brand’s eye in the market”
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Should have very good analytical skills and capability to organize and present data in reports and presentations
- should be someone who has strong project management skills and ability to proactively ensure that all project tasks are planned for are and kept on track
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives.
- Provide needed admin support to marketing teams (trade, brand, digital).
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Draft and communicate correspondences both internally and externally.
- Draft and communicate reports both internally and externally.
- Draft and communicate presentations both internally and externally.
- Read and respond to emails as per direct manager instructions.
- Conduct any other tasks that are related to education, knowledge and ability or skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Mastery of all MS-Office Applications