About The Job
The Company are in search for a data-driven, detail-oriented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager who can plan and oversee the strategy to increase earned traffic across all Online Channels.
Duties / Responsibilities
1. Lead and manage overall SEO strategy
2. Research and implement SEO recommendations for website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility
3. Review technical SEO issues, recommending and implementing solutions
4. Ongoing optimization of SEO efforts, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page optimizations (including keyword insertion/deletion, metadata etc.) landing page optimization, conversion optimization and backlink building and optimization
5. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
6. Manage and ensure all tracking activities are being properly tagged, executed and reported on
7. Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
8. Make editorial recommendations based on analysis via analytics platforms
9. Analyze and present user pathing, helping optimize the lead generation cycle
10. Responsible for all reporting and analytics
11. Be able to communicate SEO efforts to and work closely with other teams, including product, technology, research, marketing and sales.
Required Skills / Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Experience in Arabic SEO would be an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Thorough understanding of website optimization techniques, ranking algorithms, and search engine spiders for major search engines.
· Ability to work with digital content management systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant area required.
· At least three years of related experience required, with experience collecting and interpreting site-visitor statistics preferred.
· Digital Agency experience is a must