About The Job
As a Social Media Manager, your role is to handle the delivery of all social media campaigns for the company as well as the clients. Besides Social Media, you will also be involved in crafting pitch plans and delivering Creative Ad copy concepts to be used on various Ad networks including but not limited to Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Programmatic networks etc.
1. Create and deliver social media content strategy as well as a content calendar for the company and our clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.
2. Manage the content writer network and work alongside the in-house resources to deliver blog posts and other long-form content requirements such as E-books, Whitepapers, Case Studies, etc.
3. Create and deliver Ad copies to promote the company and our clients on various ad networks.
4. Come up with Social media strategy and timeline estimates for the prospects during the RFP stage including sample posts, campaigns, and advertising approaches to meet the set KPI.
5. Manage the online reputation of the company and our clients through proactive moderation, response management & community building.
6. Collaborate and manage the Design team in terms of providing creative direction, and feedback and delivering the requirements on time.
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, and industry updates and implement innovative strategies to differentiate the company & our clients from competitors.
8. Constantly monitor social media performance, gather actionable insights, and generate monthly/term reports to showcase performance.