The overall scope of Hotel Training is to ensure that the hotel is using the “off-line” as well as “on-line” learning tools provided by the Hotel to ensure as a company we are developing and growing talent within the organization thus securing the hotel’s ability to deliver exceptional guest service and drive the profitability of the hotel for the owner.
The overall scope of a Hotel Training Coordinator is to support the Training Manager to deliver the above mission statement while preparing and developing themselves for a future training leadership or operational role.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that employees receive both Kempinski and locally required training.
- The hotel implements the 70-20-10 training strategy and ensures that the hotel achieves the company’s key performance indicators for training engagement
- Achieve the Hotel’s training engagement rate.
- The hotel utilizes all Kempinski Training tools including F! & E! Training programmes, Leadership Development Programme, and all On-Line learning opportunities.
- The hotel’s Experience Assessment meets or exceeds the company benchmark.
- Enhance Employee Engagement Rate.
- Enhance hotel Customer Satisfaction Survey results.
- Employee relationship and recognition programme(s) are in place.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that Hotel’s training policies and procedures are fully implemented and complied with.
- Ensure that every new employee is correctly on-boarded and has received a comprehensive brand emersion using the designated on-boarding training packages
- Support the Training Manager in establishing a training network according to the Hotel’s standards.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that every department having corporately developed Training BITES has fully implemented these, and ensured they reflect all hotel-specific policies and procedures
- Implement a training marketing strategy as defined by the Training Manager
- Support the Hotel’s DNA and brand immersion activities.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices, and processes to improve the efficiency of the training services offered.
- Complete Experience Assessment (KEA) Checks as specified by the hotel management
- Identify potential training talent and propose & foster Master Trainer candidates.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that the Hotel’s Training Monthly report is correctly completed on a monthly basis and the results updated in the Regional Training Consolidation Report
- Lead by example and promote the Hotel’s core values.
- Support the completion of the Training Self Audit (using the Hotel’s Training Peer & Self Audit Tool).
- Promote and implement the hotel’s Corporate Training policies and procedures.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and to the hotel’s policies on fire, hygiene, health & safety.